Friday, January 12, 2007

Endlessly Restless

I'm feeling extremely restless lately. Whenever I start to feel restless I become impulsive. When I become impulsive I start to make rash, bad decisions. My impulsive behavior is evident merely by the number of piercings that I have, not to mention my morbid addiction to pain and all its forms, but that is a minuscule example of only some (11 to be exact) instances where I was feeling restless and desired some sort of change.

I've been trying very hard to keep myself occupied during my break. However, I was under so much stress and for so long that I somehow became comfortable and now I'm finding it extremely hard to reach that amount of stimulation, so I feel bored. This...is a bad thing. So, for the next couple of weeks I'm going to try even harder not to give in to my addiction to adrenaline.

Tonight I'm going to Sonar so hopefully this will fuel my need for excitement via lots of liquor and the random rub off a complete stranger until next semester starts. Though I doubt it. The fact that I'm going to Sonar while feeling restless probably isn't the best start to giving up adrenaline, but I'm sure it will be fun anyway :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you ever feel this way, please let me know.....i know you've been restless recently. i can help with that :)

~V

Anonymous said...

if you ever feel this way, please let me know.....i know you've been restless recently. i can help with that :)

~V