Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Important Things In Life

My new car. It's amazing how much you appreciate things when the circumstances before were worse than they are now. My old car was horrible, however, because I dealt with such a horrible car and for so long I appreciate and enjoy my new car much more. It makes me wonder about people who just have everything they want and when they want it. I think that life without struggle is not much of a life at all. I believe that struggle builds character and that when the struggle is over you've grown and you can appreciate that growth and enjoy it for what it is and how it has changed you. A lot of people are consumed by money or even just the idea of it and it's a shame. I never want to be rich, I never want to have it all. If you have it all, what is left in life to fight for? Posted by Picasa

No comments: