Monday, April 03, 2006

The Age of In-Between

I feel like I'm stuck in this sort of age limbo right now. I've been an "adult" for two years now, however, there are still many things that I am prohibited from doing. I can vote but I can't drink, I can fight in a war but I can't rent a car. The differences in these things confuse me, you would think that they'd be reversed. I'm old enough to kill people and decide my countries fate but can't go and rent a car if I wanted to. It makes me realize that this entire country has so many things ass backwards and unfortunately those are very insignificant examples.

I've just recently seen a really great movie, a movie that really encompasses a lot of whats going on now and a lot of what I think may be in our future. Go see V for Vendetta. It's the scary truth.

No comments: