Friday, April 07, 2006

The Changing of the Tides

I promised myself that I would never have one of those journals where I talked about what I did each day, however, I must talk about this!

I'm very excited because tonight I get to buy a whole bunch of stuff for my room, thanks to the exceptionally high increase on my credit card :) And thanks to the wonderful place that is Ikea, I'm going to buy a bed, a desk to work at and a dressor. I haven't had my own bed to sleep in for 6 freaking years ok and I always shared one before that so, you'd be excited too!

It's amazing how new things can make me feel so good and so...fresh really. It's kind of like starting over, like these new things represent the new me and its really the beginning of something. The beginning of something very new and it feels good. I'm actually going to be sharing a room with someone I truly get along with, someone I sincerely like. I mean, that's a huge change right there! I only see great things ahead of me and I only expect happiness. It's going to be a great summer.

No comments: