Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Aquarium

See how the blow fish smiles at me and mocks me like he knows something he's not suppose to know. Well, I'm sure by the time I got to him word had traveled far and wide that I was the girl that got shat on in the rain forest. Yes, that's right, shat on. I reached the top of that little elevator and 5 seconds later there was bird crap on my arm. I mean, really, really! Who gets pooped on at the aquarium?!?! What are the odds of that?!?! I swear, only me.

It's all right, you can laugh, I was laughing and the gf was laughing with me (at me). Anyways, besides that I had a great time at the aquarium. Cheers!

Philosophy for today:

Quit while you're ahead. All the best gamblers do. A fine retreat matters as much as a stylish attack. As soon as they are enough-even when they are many-cash in your deeds. A long run of good fortune is suspicious. You're safer when good luck alternates with bad, and, besides, that makes for bittersweet enjoyment (ha!). When luck comes racing in on us, it is more likely to slip and smash everything to pieces. Sometimes Lady Luck compensates us, trading intensity for duration. She grows tired when she has to carry someone on her back for a long time (that bitch hasn't carried me at all, ha ha).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, i did feel bad for you. at least it was only on your arm and not your head or anything :)

embarrassing things happen to us at the zoo and the aquarium, eh? ;)

~V

Amanda said...

ha ha, yeah, nature rejects us :)

Anonymous said...

nah, nature rejects me ;)