Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Out & About

I am now in a relationship.

Her name is Vanessa. She's wonderful and perfect for me :)

The past couple of weeks I can't help but feel extremely lucky. My friends have been nothing but supportive of me. It's a shame that sometimes when people come out with something like this they have to suffer some kind of loss and I feel like I have only gained so much and I have so much to be thankful for.

I feel like I have finally started a new chapter of my life and I'm extremely excited about it and very happy because of it.

Bring it on :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad i found you and that your friends are so awesome. I still can't believe how fortunate i am. I don't know what i did to deserve you, but you give me an extra reason to wake up in the morning. Thank you.

~Vanessa