Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I Saw My Life Eclipse

Everything seems to be more balanced now that I don't have this burden to carry. I was in some sort of rut these past couple of months but everything finally seems to be moving forward. Everything is going in the direction that I want it to go and I finally feel at peace. I have a feeling that 2008 is going to be a great year for me. I ended 2007 a little bit on the rough side but I feel like I've really paved the way to happiness for myself. It was a lot of work, a lot of reconstruction and things pretty much came crashing down on me but I'm slowly crawling from the depths of the rubble and thus starting the exhausting process of rebuilding. I finally have my own apartment, the girlfriend and I move in February 1st and that day can't get here fast enough. I've earned it though, we've earned it. This is one of those times where I feel like I'm starting a new chapter in my life and I'm excited about that, about all of it.

I've been having trouble writing lately and I've realized that when I don't write I'm not in a clear state of mind, my thoughts aren't organized and I'm just scattered all over the damn place. I have trouble communicating my feelings as it is so when I can't even figure out how to write what I'm feeling I am just lost. But I'm back now and I feel fine. I'm picking up my pace and we'll see where it takes me this time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We both have earned it. I am super excited as well to move in with you, thus beginning our lives together. I too, feel like a lot of pressure has been released, I am writing again also; i'm finally coming up for air. I'm learning to trust you again...I believe we can make it through this, we can make it through anything. I won't hurt you. I'm glad you are not going to hurt me or hide anything from me anymore, that you will stick to your word, and that we will be happy together. Life has so much to offer you, me, and us. I am unbelievably excited! :) ~Vanessa

Anonymous said...

And, I am so very proud of you :)

~Vanessa