Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Concert Concert Bo Boncert






















I would just like to say, for the record, I am officially in love with the lead singer of Lifehouse, thanks.

Overall, I have to say that was one of the best concerts I have ever been to. I even bought a Goo Goo Dolls t-shirt and I never buy ridiculously over priced concert merchandise, that's how great it was. I mean, everyone in the pavilion sang along to Name and Iris, twas grand, you could literally feel the love (let it in) Sorry if you don't get that joke, ha ha.

Anyway, I am vacationing this weekend in Chincoteague/Ocean City (since they are like 45 minutes away from each other) The time in Chincoteague will be spent with family and the time in Ocean City will be spent partying with friends. I expect good times on all accounts :)

I feel like I have been neglecting my blog of late, nothing out of the ordinary for the summer time, I just have better things to do, or actual things to do, ha ha. Updates to come next week, hopefully I make it out of Ocean City alive, we'll see.

Philosophy for today:

Reach perfection. No one is born that way. Perfect yourself daily, both personally and professionally, until you become a consummate being, rounding off your gifts and reaching eminence. Signs of the perfect person: elevated taste, a pure intelligence, a clear will, ripeness of judgment. Some people are never complete and are always lacking something (me). Others take a long time to form themselves (hopefully me). The consummate person-wise in speech, prudent in deeds-is admitted to, and even desired by, the singular society of the discreet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am in love with jason as well...i think that is his name... :) holla!

digging the new background, haha. :)

eh...i'm a perfectionist but i'm far from perfect. you're more perfect than me. :) ~V

Amanda said...

I don't care what his name is, he could be named shithead and I would still be in love with him, haha

yeah, going back to the good ol black and white, holla :)

pssh, nobody is perfect in my opinion

Anonymous said...

i researched it, and his name is shithead, actually. ;) lol, nah, tis Jason. i need to let this uselss information fall out of my head :)

~V