Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Life Is Beautiful

I truly feel overwhelmed by all the beauty in this world, and more importantly, by the wonderful people that can be found in it and, in a way, confirm that beauty.

I've recently gotten close to someone that just makes me feel so...leveled. It was a closeness and a connection that happened in what seemed to be a matter of seconds and it was just so easy...I think its amazing and special when you come across these people in your life because, for one, it doesn't happen very often, and for two, it was obviously meant to happen. I feel like I've known this person for years and I also feel like a part of me was almost missing up until now. Like I finally found a piece in my puzzle that just fits so perfectly.

It feels good to be able to just let things be the way that they are and accept them for what they are, especially when you've found something so extraordinary. It's a bit harder to fully accept something for what it is when whatever it is isn't so pleasant.

"If you can't change it, you accept it"

Its very extreme to find yourself balanced by another person, like they compliment who you are. I feel like I'm a few steps closer to figuring out who I am because of it and theres no taking something like that for granted. It might be a long and hard two years, but I don't know, I don't feel so alone in it anymore.

3 comments:

will said...

I'm truly happy for you.

I know the feeling -- I know it very well -- and it's so great to see that you're experiencing it also.

Burdens in life are not meant to be faced alone. I truly believe this.

You deserve everything good -- trust that.

Amanda said...

Thanks Will, that means a lot :)

Anonymous said...

eh? ~V