Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Sunshine

I haven't felt this light hearted in a very long time. Right now, there is nothing to stress me, not one thing. I have such a care-free summer ahead of me.

I need to take advantage of this time that has been given to me, this break from my normally complicated universe, even if it's only for a second on the grand scheme of things. Nothing is weighing me down right now, I'm floating on clouds. Its such an unfamiliar feeling to me, I'm almost too paranoid to accept it. Usually I just wait for the next pain in the ass thing to come along instead of enjoying that time in between. I'm living in the moment for now, that's all. It's time for me to enjoy life, I'm not racing it any longer.

It's almost as if I've found a comfortable space in between a huge transition in my life. I will stay here for as long as I possibly can.

I'll look forward to the challenges that lie ahead, but for now, its time for me to relax.

No comments: