Saturday, May 13, 2006

All Alone...and...So What?

Well, here I am...alone. I'm so confused, why do people strive so much to be with someone. It's everyone's goal if they don't have a boyfried or girlfried, why? If your single you're suddenly an alien. I believe in meeting people in an interesting and spontaneous manner, I'm sorry, but I'm not the type to go searching and looking for someone. Frankly, I'm not that desparate or even interested at this point in time.

Question: Do you have a boyfriend?
Answer: No, I'm just wanting to spend some time by myself for now.

Then I get that look, like that's so weird! What on earth is so strange about that? That I just happen to be an independent woman that doesn't need a man in her life to feel complete. Really, if anything, I just need to be by myself for a while. Why is that so hard to understand? Mindless drones, sheep, etc...I am surrounded by them...grow some independence why don't you.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Yeah screw those people, it's defintley not the worst thing in the world to be single. Things sure are simpler when you are alone.