Monday, July 24, 2006

Woman Seeking...

Why is it so hard to find someone that is intelligent, has goals, doesn't smoke or drink excessively, knows how to use the english language properly, has passion for something, etc...

I mean, am I being too picky?

Perhaps I need to move out of the city or perhaps I am just hanging out in the wrong places. Maybe I should go to a library and pick people up there, at least I know they have an interest in books.

Sex is so easy to get, but God, throw me a bone here, but a bone that is educated and interesting. I wouldn't know what a bone like that looked like if it poked me in the...eye.

Anyway, just a bit frustrated, on more than one level.

7 comments:

will said...

yes; too picky.

He simply doesn't exist.
Sorry to break the news to you.

Amanda said...

I think there are people who fall under that criteria, they are just hard to find.

Maureen said...

I defintley think there are people out there like that, but you're not in the right places to find them (him). Those types come to you when you least expect it, it would seem.

will said...

Nobody is perfect. Really.

Humans are far too complex for perfection.

Amanda said...

I'm not looking for perfection, I dont think what I listed equals perfection in any way, I fall under those categories and I'm sure as hell not perfect, haha

I mean, you and maureen fall under those categories as well

Maureen said...

Haha, yeah, who said anything about perfect??

Anonymous said...

funny, i was looking for the same thing around that time ;) ~V